20100822

welcome to trend visions.

I'm an experienced blogger who enjoy to share my thoughts and opinions. I've always had a huge interest in fashion, music, technology and photography- so this is what I spend most of my time on. Music has taken a great part of my life as I enjoy singing, playing guitar and write music a much as listening to it. Besides music I've had a great interest in technology. Being updated in the world of technology is one of my greatest interests, as well as taking pride owning the latest technical devices. Photography has always been a passion of mine. I bought my very first DSLR camera from Canon in December '07 and it has been my best friend ever since.

Now that you've gotten a little indication of who I am I will present you with the idea of this blog. As already mentioned fashion is one of my greatest interests. Fashion inspires me in so many ways and I take pleasure in shopping, reading about fashion and wear the latest trends.

However. Like many other I read fashion magazines and fashion reports where the editors and journalists tells us what to wear the upcoming seasons. They predict the next seasons trends. Since I am very curious of me I would like to know who decides the next seasons trends? Who decides what we will dress like and why is it that some previous trends appear back into fashion? And probably most important what does the trends have to say about the time they appeared?

I'd like to question and analyze some trends from several decades and hopefully enlighten my readers as well as create a dialog with all of you. I'd love feedbacks from my readers and I'm curious to hear what all of you think of the selected topic. Whether you agree or not - I'm excited to get to know your thoughts and opinions. I look forward to many interesting discussions with you.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any idea on a topic for me to look at - or simply share an opinion. Everything is appreciated.


Let's spot some trends.
xx,

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I´am lookin forward to follow you!

Anonym sa...

I am aswell!