20100825

oslo fashion week: nina jarebrink.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by me.


I went to take some pictures of the viewing of Nina Jarebrink's design. The viewing was outside and it was raining and I got a spot far back, so the pictures aren't excellent, but I did the best I could. I recommend you to take a look at her design at NinaJarebrink.com. The main essence of her design is her elegant knitwear with strong recognizable patterns.



I like the fact that her design is very simple. Few colors, lovely jewelries making the outfit complete and natural make up on the models.
xx,
RP.

4 kommentarer:

Sareezfashions sa...

Looking gorgeous in evry dresses...

We also have a huge collection of these kinda designs like Designer Sarees, Salwar kameez and Lehenga Cholis visit - Sareez.com

CupCake Girl sa...

Your right they are simple but very very pretty.

Fitness shoes sa...

I like shopping too! There are some sites as my lovers,let me introduce to you here if you like. www.mychosenwholesaler.com has Chanel bags,coach bags,tiffany jewelry,LV boots and so on.
www.brandclothingfactory.com can supply Louis Vuitton Jeans,D&G Jeans, Moncles and so on.
www.hiallstar.com has MBT shoes on sale and converse shoes.

Lill-Veronica Skoglund sa...

/ Aw, that's the loveliest comment I've gotten in a good while! Thank you so much!

And lucky you, for getting to attend OFW. Hope I'll have a chance to do that next year!